Valence is focused on managing SaaS risks from SaaS app misconfigurations, over-privileged third-party integrations, ungoverned external data sharing, and unmanaged user identities. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, the company is backed by Microsoft M12, Porsche, Akamai, and YL Ventures and by a network of security executives and advisors from leading US companies.
We are seeking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager to join our team in the field of SaaS security. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing major parts of our SaaS security product. They will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, and sales to identify and prioritize features and functionality, design the features and oversee their development.
If you are a self-motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for delivering innovative products and solutions in the SaaS security industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
* Define and prioritize product features and functionality based on customer needs, market trends, and business objectives
* Create functional requirement documents and manage the features backlog
* Collaborate with engineering teams to define and ensure that product development aligns with the product roadmap and meets customer requirements
* Conduct market research and customer calls and translate those into product requirements
* Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure successful product launches and provide product training and support
* Monitor and analyze competitors' products and positioning to ensure our products remain competitive and meet market needs
* 3+ years of experience in product management, in the cyber security industry
* Proven track record of successfully launching and managing software products
* Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, and sales
* Strong analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies, Jira, and product management tools
* Knowledge of SaaS security products and industry trends is a plus