Valence is focused on managing SaaS risks from SaaS app misconfigurations, over-privileged third-party integrations, ungoverned external data sharing, and unmanaged user identities. Founded by serial entrepreneurs, the company is backed by Microsoft M12, Porsche, Akamai, and YL Ventures and by a network of security executives and advisors from leading US companies.
As Valence’s Senior Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead our digital marketing and demand gen efforts and greatly impact customer journey, marketing strategy, and processes. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will be critical in building out our GTM engine.
- Drive continuous SEO improvement to maximize quality inbound lead generation.
- Optimize SEM (Google, etc. ) and Linkedin advertising to increase visibility and conversion of high quality leads.
- Own all social media posting, especially Linkedin and Twitter.
- Manage and optimize all email campaigns and nurturing.
- Drive continuous improvement of website performance.
- Produce on brand digital content that is persuasive to key audience segments.
- Develop and manage the content marketing plan across digital channels.
- Develop cross channel campaigns.
- Identify and manage all virtual and live events, including webcasts, tradeshows and field events.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing; Experience in cybersecurity preferred
- Strong digital marketing experience driving inbound lead generation.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities.
- Proficiency with using B2B martech tools (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, ABM tools, etc.)