Valence is the first SaaS security company to combine SSPM and advanced remediation with business user collaboration. SaaS applications are becoming more complex, which is introducing misconfiguration, identity, data, and SaaS-to-SaaS integration risks. With Valence, security teams can find and fix these risks, empowering the business to securely adopt SaaS.
What Are We Looking For?
Join Valence Security and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to empowering organizations to tackle their SaaS-related risks head-on. We're on the lookout for a passionate and customer-centric Regional Sales Manager who thrives on energy and is ready to fuel our company's growth. As a Valence Regional Sales Manager for Enterprise, you'll be reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, playing a pivotal role in establishing Valence's market presence and driving sales in your region. If you're ready to bring your high-energy, customer-focused sales expertise to a team that's changing the game in cybersecurity, join us at Valence Security and help us secure the future of SaaS.
- Forge, cultivate, and nurture relationships with key decision-makers in your region and assigned accounts
- Identify growth opportunities and close business
- Develop and execute a regional strategy to deliver strong value propositions and align value for clients based on their needs and key challenges.
- Strengthen and expand relationships within new accounts, all geared towards accelerating sales and enhancing the overall customer experience
- Collaborate closely with customer success to ensure customer satisfaction and unlock future upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Lead engaging online and in-person presentations and demonstrations of the Valence platform and solutions, either independently or with your team
- A track record of 3+ years of experience in solution selling and a strong emphasis on acquiring new business within the cyber security industry
- A proven history of consistently surpassing sales quotas for enterprise accounts
- The mindset of a 'CEO' for your business, capable of devising and executing a comprehensive territory plan
- Prior experience as an SDR.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and MEDDPICC is a plus
- Outstanding listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Abundant enthusiasm, a proactive nature, analytical thinking, and a self-starter mentality
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
At Valence, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Every applicant will be evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.